Sunday 13 September 2015

Lollapalooza Berlin 2015











I can't... I can't even start trying to explain how good of a day yesterday was. We're at Lollapalooza festival in Berlin with my cuties Elisa and Sara, and I just feel so incredibly grateful for the suuuper good weather, kick-ass lineup, the laughter, the dancing, and the effing good mood in genreal makes me wanna swear for pointing out exactly how much fun we've been having! ;D Make sure to follow my snapchat for some live-crazyness: martinamartiala. Now it's time to do this round 2 Lollapalooza here we gooooooo

Suomeksi:
Äääääääääää SIIS MITEN IHANA EILINEN PÄIVÄ OLI!! Ollaan Berliinissä Lollapalooza festareilla supermimmien Saran ja Elisan kanssa, ja on jotenkin aivan uskomattoman kiitollinen olo siitä miten helkkarin hyvä päivä oli eilen. Hyvää musaa, PARASTA seuraa, lämmin aurinkoinen päivä täynnä hymyjä, hassuttelua, naurua ja paaaaljon tanssimista! Ja tänään uudestaan!!! ;D Snapchatissa muuten mahdollisuus seurata livenä tätä hulluttelua: martinamartiala. Onko täällä muuten muita suomalaisia? Ihanaa viikonloppua kaikille!

No comments:

Post a Comment