Friday 2 August 2013

Meet The Two-Piece.






Got this awesome two piece jumpsuit-thingy in the mail from Chicwish today! I'm still a bit sick but I had to wear it for going grocery shopping at least :D Can't blame a girl!  I love that you can come up with a thousand different combos with these shorts and this shirt.
Would you like a how-to-match post maybe? :)
What have you guys been up to today? Now it's tea&work friday for me and maybe a movie later if I'm lucky!

Sain tänään postissa tämän ihanan Chicwishin setin! Olen vieläkin kipeä mutta oli pakko saada se heti ruokaostoksille päälle :D Can't blame a girl! Rakastan että paidalla ja shortseilla voi erikseen keksiä sata eri komboa. Kiinostaako ketään kenties how-to-match-it postaus? 

Mitäs te olette muuten puuhailleet tänään? Nyt mua odottaa iso kuppi teetä+töitä ja (ehkä) leffa myöhemmin, toimintarikas perjantai!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning, chic and simply amazing! I am so in love with that two piece jumpsuit! The print is simple, yet so beautiful! I hope you feel better soon :)

    Please check out my fashion blog --> http://keslytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your super kind words!:) i will Check It out for sure!

      Delete
  2. Oo sairaan upee asu! Ihana :) ja joo semmonen postaus kiinnostais ehdottomasti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice look and beautiful pictures

    http://www.the-heels.com/

    ReplyDelete