Saturday 2 February 2013

Stockholm FW AW13

A selection of pics from the Stockholm Fashion Week Day2 shows! 

Cheap Monday



My absolute favourite two outfits from this show! Kind of get a Phillip Lim Pre-Spring feeling from the layers and prints but a high street version. LOVE!




Dagmar




Stunning hats, and knits and jackets as usual! Dagmar never dissapoints! The materials and colours were fantastic, and I loved the striped runway hair! But I have to say the dress in the last picture was a bit boring since it reconnets so strongly to this seasons Dagmar F/W dresses...





Mes Dames




Mes Dames was beautiful and feminine! I would have to mix and match their pieces to something more rough, since it would be way to elegant for me otherwise. The fur vest combined with burgundy was yummy, and the beige thick coat was amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment